Remember how much Get Out (see our review) creeped you out? Director Jordan Peele is back, this time with US, the story of a family in Northern California – Adelaide Wilson (Lupita Nyong’o), her husband Gabe and their two children (Shahadi Wright Joseph and Evan Alex).
After spending a tense day at the beach, Adelaide and her family return to their vacation home. But when darkness falls, the Wilsons discover the silhouette of four figures holding hands as they stand in the driveway. They turn out to be their own worst enemy: doppelgängers of themselves.
US, rated NC-16 for Violence and Coarse Language, opens in Singapore on March 21. And thanks to our friends at UIP Singapore, we have FIVE pairs of preview tickets to a preview screening on Wednesday, March 20 to give away!
How can I win this?
- “Like” Geek Crusade to qualify.
- “Share” our post on your Facebook profile (set to public) and tag at least one person you want to watch the movie with. (You can find the post HERE). The more friends you tag, the better your chances of winning.
- Watch the trailer above and answer a simple question HERE.
Closing Date: 10pm, March 17. Winners will be announced by the next day.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Multiple entries with the same IC No. or email will not be accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other services.
- Geek Crusade reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notification.