© 2017 Par. Pics.
GHOST IN THE SHELL is the Hollywood remake of the Japanese anime/manga science fiction classic. Cyborg counter-cyberterrorist field commander The Major (Scarlett Johansson) and her task force Section 9 thwart cyber criminals and hackers. Now, they must face a new enemy who will stop at nothing to sabotage Hanka Robotics’ artificial intelligence technology.
GHOST IN THE SHELL (rating to be advised) comes out in IMAX 3D and cinemas in Singapore on March 30.
Thanks to our friends at United International Pictures Singapore, we have 3 pairs of tickets to a GHOST IN THE SHELL screening on Tuesday, March 28 to give away.
How can I win this?
- “Like” Geek Crusade to qualify.
- “Share” our post on your Facebook profile (set to public) and tag at least one person you want to watch the movie with. (You can find the post HERE) The more friends you tag, the better your chances of winning.
- Watch the trailer above and answer a simple question HERE.
Closing Date: 10pm, March 23. Winners will be announced by the end of the day.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Multiple entries with the same IC No. or email will not be accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other services.
- Geek Crusade reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notification.